The 37th Annual
FALL COUNTRY JAMBOREE
Our biggest and best festival of the year!
Saturday & Sunday
November 1 & 2, 2014
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Florida history and folk culture come ALIVE as we relive pioneer times
through demonstrations of backwoods life-ways, early industry and trades,
folk and domestic arts, and the dynamic cultural mix of people
who have lived and settled throughout Central Florida.
Also called the "Barberville" Jamboree and one of the best-known
and longest-lived heritage festivals in Florida, featuring:
- More than 100 historical demonstrators, re-enactors, artisans and trades people from around the state
- Continuous performances by 150 Florida musicians on 6 stages
- Juried arts and crafts show
- Historical exhibits, storytelling and hands-on children's activities
- Children's art show and awards
- Florida "Cracker" style foods such as Swamp Cabbage, BBQ, and a Corn Boil
Click here for the 2014 Art Show Application.
Visit The Folk Fiddle Website for the weekend music schedule.